As the River Torridge tumbles towards the coast, it passes some of North Devon’s loveliest towns and villages before meeting the sea. The biggest of these towns, once North Devon’s principal port, is Bideford, with its ancient stone bridge and working harbour.
Please note that the following is based on last year's programme but we have been
advised that this year will be similar if not the same.
- Dinner will be served at 7pm in the Ballroom, followed by music, singing and dancing.
- Excursion to Barnstaple.
- Gala Evening Dinner will be served at 7pm in the Venetian Room, listen out for the piper!
- After dinner see the New Year in with entertainment in the Venetian room until late.
Party poppers and a glass of bubbly will be served just before midnight to see in the New Year, in style.
- Excursion to Atlantic Village
- 3 pm tea and a slice of homemade New Years Cake.
- 3.30pm Cash Bingo in the Ballroom
- Evening dinner will be served at 7pm, after which you will be entertained with music and dancing.
- 9 pm Fancy dress competition in the Ballroom. Three prizes will be awarded.
Durrant House Hotel
Situated near the historical old port of Bideford with views over the Torridge estuary and beyond to the sandy beaches of Instow, the hotel is perfectly located to explore Bideford and the surrounding area.
- All rooms have en-suite marble bathrooms with flat screen TV, hair dryer, iron & ironing board and tea / coffee making facilities.
- Olive Tree Restaurant.
- Appledore Bar.
Both front and rear hotel entrances give level access to foyer. The reception, restaurant and bar are on one level accessible with ramp access from the main entrance. Lift to 1st and 2nd floors. No rooms
directly on ground level, however rooms are available on an upper ground floor with 5 steps to access.
All prices are per person for the duration of the holiday or short break.
Swipe left and right
|Mon 30 Dec, 2019
View Pick Up Points