As the jewel of North Pembrokeshire, the market town of Fishguard is at the hub of an outstanding blend of natural beauty where the climate is gentle, the people welcoming, the countryside green and the culture rich. Sitting high above the Bay, Fishguard’s narrow streets host many family-owned shops and the internationally-famous Last Invasion Tapestry at the Town Hall. The tiny picturesque harbour at Lower Town, the oldest part of Fishguard, provides a beautiful backdrop for the moorings of local yachts.
Please note that the following is based on last year's programme but we have been
advised that this year will be similar if not the same.
- 3 Course Evening Meal with tea/coffee
- Musical Entertainment
- Excursion to Haverfordwest
- Pre-Dinner Bucks Fizz & a selection of Canapés
- 4 Course Evening Meal with tea / coffee
- Musical Entertainment & Disco
- Traditional New Year’s Raffle
- 3 Course Evening Meal with tea / coffee
Fishguard Bay Hotel
The Fishguard Bay Hotel enjoys superb views across the harbour. Oak panelling, high ceilings and an air of yesteryear combined with warm hospitality, superb service and every comfort make this hotel an ideal choice.
- All tastefully decorated bedrooms are en-suite with TV, direct dial telephone, hair dryer and tea / coffee making facilities.
- Lounge Bar.
The main entrance is level access to the foyer and the bar and dining/entertainment areas are all located again with level access.
All prices are per person for the duration of the holiday or short break.
Swipe left and right
|Mon 30 Dec, 2019
View Pick Up Points