The historical market town of Chippenham is one of the West Country’s most vibrant towns. Nestled on the banks of the River Avon, Chippenham enjoys a reputation as a flourishing and lively market town. The combination of the old and the new, the historic architectural gems and modern shopping centres, makes Chippenham an ideal location.
Complete pick ups and with a suitable comfort stop en-route travel to Chippenham
- Tea, coffee and mice pies on arrival
- Excursion to Bath
- New Year's Eve Dinner
- Disco and a glass of bubbly to see in the New Year
- Scenic tour of the North Wiltshire Villages (hotel will provide a packed lunch)
- Las Vegas Casino Evening
Depart hotel and return home with a suitable comfort stop en-route
BEST WESTERN PLUS Angel Hotel
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Angel Hotel is a 17th Century coach inn set in the market town of Chippenham.
- All en-suite guest rooms are located in either the main hotel or courtyard wing and feature 32” Freeview LCD TV, ironing facilities, hair dryer, free WiFi and tea / coffee facilities.
- Brasserie Restaurant.
- Heated indoor swimming pool.
- No lift – ground floor rooms available.
The hotels rooms are split between the “older” 400 year old coaching inn and “modern” courtyard wing.
Rooms will be allocated between both areas at the hotels discretion, although requests for a particular wing will be considered they are in no way guaranteed. The hotel does not have a lift.
Rooms are located on the ground floor in the courtyard and then on the first floor and second floor in the courtyard and 1st and 2nd floor in main house.
Ground floor rooms can be requested on booking – please contact the hotel direct to book.
We do not have any rooms with walk-in showers. 1 room has a ‘low-rise’bath’ and also offers wider doorways, lower light switches.
The bathroom has a shower over the low-rise bath and grab rails.
All prices are per person for the duration of the holiday or short break.
Swipe left and right
|Mon 30 Dec, 2019
View Pick Up Points