Set in one of Europe’s most beautiful bays and rightly known as the ‘Jewel on the English Riviera’ as Torquay’s famous seven hills provide a backdrop to a waterfront scene that matches anything on the French Rivera.
Please note that the following is based on last year's programme but we have been
advised that this year will be similar if not the same.
Complete pick ups and with suitable comfort stops en-route travel to Torquay.
- Mulled wine and mince pies on arrival
- Candlelit dinner
- Evening entertainment
- Excursion to Plymouth
- Brass band followed by a glass of bubbly & canapés
- Celebration candlelit dinner
- Traditional piper
- Welcome in the New Year with bubbly, Auld Lang Syne, party poppers, balloons and plenty of celebrating
- Late breakfast / brunch
- Afternoon at the Races in the Starlight Lounge with hot punch
- Big New Year Quiz with afternoon tea and cake
- Gala Buffet
Depart hotel and with suitable comfort stops en-route travel home.
TLH Victoria Hotel
The TLH Victoria Hotel offers some of the finest period features of any hotel in Torquay. Our elegant restaurant has a splendid glass-domed roof dating from the 1850’s which makes a unique environment to enjoy breakfast or dinner.
- All bedrooms en-suite with toiletries, TV, direct dial telephone, hairdryer, free WiFi & complimentary tea / coffee.
- Elegant restaurant with glass-domed roof.
- 2 magnificient ballrooms.
- On-site Aztec Leisure complex with indoor swimming pool, spa bath, sauna & solarium.
- Lift access to most rooms.
The TLH Victoria Hotel has 99 bedrooms on 3 floors.
The main entrance to the hotel has 2 steps with a ramp. Once inside the hotel the lift can be used to access all floors.
For guests who have special requests we will do our best to help, although we cannot guarantee the position of rooms.
All prices are per person for the duration of the holiday or short break.
Swipe left and right
|Mon 30 Dec, 2019
View Pick Up Points